If you love gardening, you also know that with it, come the dreaded weeds. Especially if you live in a wet climate, weeds will grow faster than anything else and you’ll end up spending hours just pulling them out. Commercial weed killers are not only expensive, but also bad for the environment. Thankfully, this DIY weed killer can take care of that for you! An all natural ingredient weed killer that actually works? You bet!
DIY Weed Killer – All Natural & Safe
Not only is this DIY weed killer all natural and inexpensive to make, but it will also save you a TON of time when it comes to gardening. Get rid of all your weeds safely, easily, and without breaking the bank!
- 1 gallon vinegar
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- 1/4 cup Dawn dish soap
- Spray bottle
- In a large pot, heat up the vinegar and add your Epsom salts so that they dissolve.
- Wait a few minutes for the vinegar to cool down so you don’t melt your spray bottle.
- Then, pour the mixture into the spray bottle and add your dish soap.
- Spray directly onto the affected area and watch as all weeds will disappear!
Why This Works:
- Vinegar works by drawing out moisture from the plant and therefore killing the weeds. Spray during the hottest part of the day, as the sun is your friend and will dry the weeds out faster.
- Epsom salts will ensure that weeds don’t grow back, so make sure you don’t spray where you plan on planting.
- Wait a few days after spraying, and your weeds should be gone!