If you love having a full garden of roses like we do, then you’ve gotta check out this tutorial on how to regrow roses using potatoes! Regrowing roses is much faster and more inexpensive than buying rose plants or planting roses from seed. Because growing roses can be finicky, this tutorial on how to regrow roses will yield beautiful roses faster than any other method. In no time, you’ll have a garden full of blooming roses that will smell like heaven!
This particular method of regrowing roses is a little unorthodox, but we’ve tried many different ways, and this one is the absolute best! It’s easy enough that anyone can do it, it’s extremely cheap, and yields a ton of roses.
- Cut the stem from an already grown rose (about 8-9 inches).
- Dip the rose stem into a batch of cinnamon.
- Insert the rose stem into the potato.
- Plant the potato in a pot or directly into the ground.
- Make sure the soil is a good quality potting mix.
- Cover around with peet moss.
- Fertilize once a month and water regularly.
Because the rose stems are planted into the potato, it will give it much more moisture and protect it from pests.
Your roses should be growing quickly!