This DIY garden insect spray works SO well, you seriously won't believe your eyes! Made with 100% natural ingredients, this natural garden insect spray will not only kill existing bugs but will also prevent any future bugs from coming to your plants. After only two applications, this DIY garden insect spray actually worked miracles, and plants sprang back to their healthy selves and there were no more bugs thereafter!
DIY Garden Insect Spray
- 2 heads of garlic (separated and peeled)
- 3 cup mint (stems and leaves)
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 12 cups water
- 2 squirts of biodegradable dishwashing liquid
- To a food processor, add the garlic and mint and pulse for a few seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a large pot, and add the cayenne pepper and 12 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let it sit overnight.
- Pour the mixture into a few spray bottles and add the dish soap.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray directly onto leaves of affected plants as well as underneath the leaves.
- Do this on a cloudy day as to not burn the leaves.
- Wait a few days to see the effects and apply more if needed (but usually just once or twice is enough).
The scent will keep bugs away, while the actual solution will repair the plant's leaves.