DIY Tomato Fertilizer Recipe
This all natural and organic tomato fertilizer recipe will give you the best tasting tomatoes you've ever had!
- 1/2 gallon compost
- 2 cups rabbit droppings or other manure
- 1/2 cup human or pet hair
- 2 cups dried alfalfa leaves or pellets
- 1 cup dried, crushed eggshells
- 1 cup used and dried coffee or tea grounds
- 1 cup wood ashes
Start by placing the compost into the container.
Then, add the rabbit droppings and hair.
Stir the ingredients with a wooden stake until well incorporated.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well again.